Sunday, November 9, 2014

Listening To The Inner Wisdom!

Journeying on the path less traveled, on one hand assures total freedom, on the other entails courage beyond reason. As a new explorer, many a times I find myself faced great dilemmas at the cross junction, which way should I go, which way is the most direct and harbor the least danger. As it is the path less traveled, usually there is no one around to seek advice or exchange notes with. At such time, the text book answer is always, "Listen to The Inner Wisdom"! But how would I know it's from the inner wisdom and not my head? Any of my fellow explorers resonate with this?

Over the years, I have found a few techniques that have helped me to discern between the Voice from The Inner Wisdom and the voice from my head (ie. the ego).

  1. Meditation
  2. Rebirthing Breathwork
  3. Angel/Oracle Card Reading
  4. Experiencing
  5. Sharing
In order to be able to hear the Voice from The Inner Wisdom (usually it is way much softer and gentler than the voice from the ego), we have to allow the mind to settle into quietness. And this can never be forced. It is my daily practice to sit and observe my breath and allow my mind to settle in, to move into effortless existence. As the noise of this world settles into the backdrop, when the time is right, I would either have a vision, hear a voice or feel a presence and a knowingness of what I need to know.

As a Breathworker for 7 years, Rebirthing Breathwork has become a 2nd nature to me. My breath naturally takes over whenever there is anything that needs healing and releasing. As I'm typing these words, my breath deepens and quickens as to remind me of Its blessings! Breathing out any forms of restrictions or limitations my ego attempts to erect, it clears the barrier to muffle the Voice of The Inner Wisdom.

The Voice of The Inner Wisdom doesn't always communicate in an audible voice. For years, I knew that my angels or spiritual guides have been speaking to me 24/7. But I couldn't make up what are they saying. There were times when I felt so frustrated, especially when I needed an immediate answer to my question. Recently I was inspired to take up a Certified Angel Card Reader Course by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine. Learning to read the angel/oracle cards opens up so much of my senses for me to listen at a greater depth!

No amount of meditation, breathing, listening means anything if no action is taken. Life is all about experiencing. Take necessary actions and do course adjustment along the way. Life passes you by if you wait for the right moment, the right person, the right whatever! As I learn to listen to The Inner Wisdom, I urged myself to take actions and do not doubt. If I was mistaken and did what the ego told me instead of The Inner Wisdom, I forgive myself and learn to discern the 2 voices. If I heard The Inner Wisdom correctly, my intuitive skill grows and my trust developed. Have fun and fully experience life!

When I learn by myself, only I learn. When I share my learning with others, more than one learn. And I learn even at a deeper level when I share. Life is meant to be shared! If I'm meant to live life by myself, I would have been born in a far away land, away from this busy city. My life is meant to be shared with the many people around me. The more I share, the more I learn, the more I love my life.

I wish that my sharing here have inspired you to Listen more to The Inner Wisdom. You can do it too! I would also like to offer a gift here. Email me at gladyslee1967@gmail.com with your question, and I will do a complimentary Angel Card Reading for you. This helps me to practice for my course too. And I thank you in advance for supporting me in this exciting journey of life!

Love Always,
Gladys Lee
Success Coach/Breathworker

No comments:

Post a Comment